Mission: Cybermissions uses computers and the Internet to do significant Christian work around the world. It is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt religious non-profit registered in the state of California.
1. God, Missions and Technology (in that order)
2. To bless those whom most consider least
3. Quality, Wisdom and Biblical Faithfulness
1. Providing courses and resources that are "solid food" for Christians, particularly those in the developing world.
2. Developing software, hardware and systems solutions that have clear Kingdom purposes.
3. Partnering and consulting with gospel movements in Asia and Africa to multiply their impact through the use of technology.
4. Creating awareness of how technology can be used in missions; and training and raising up leaders in the area of technology in missions.
Cybermissions has about a dozen websites and the four main ones are:
We are broadly evangelical/Charismatic/Pentecostal and we subscribe to the Nicene Creed and the Lausanne Covenant. We will happily work with most evangelical ministries but not with anyone who denies the inspiration of Scripture or other core Christian beliefs. We are a Christian non-profit, not a parish church, and we do not perform baptisms, weddings or funerals or services of worship.
The CEO is Rev. John Edmiston, John is available to speak at churches and conferences. His CV is here as a PDF.